Water or Coke
Water or Coke !
Water or Coca Cola (fondly known as - Coke...)? We all know that water is important but I've never seen it Written like this before. This does give you something to think about !
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters.
5. Lack of water is the number 1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic maths and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer,45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
COCA COLA or COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. After one hour flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers : Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt, apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
8.. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
9.. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8.It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in Osteoporosis.
10. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate), the commercial truck must use the "Hazardous material" banners reserved for highly corrosive materials.
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?
The comment feature is locked by administrator.